Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Random Google Image Post

So this is how the game works... For each question, look up the answer in a Google Image search. Then choose the FIRST image only. You get some fun and often cryptic answers. If you need clarification on any of them leave a comment. Here's mine:



My Age:








A Place I'd Like to Travel:








My Favorite Place:







My Favorite Subject:



My Favorite Food:







My Favorite Animal:







My Favorite Color:







Town Where I was Born:






Town Where I live:






A Past Pet:






A Past Love:







Best Friends Nick Name:







My First Name:







My Middle Name:






My Last Name:







My Bad Habit:






My First Job:






My Grandmother's Name:







My Degree:







What I am Doing Right Now



NOW YOUR TURN!

3 comments:

jennie said...

yeah for Easy E! awesome post Jas! I learned so much about you that I already knew... ;)

The Starks said...

LOL I loved the last name one! What is he doing? Is that called a Winn?

WinnFamily said...

Jason- Did you get a dirty picture for "Winn" as the first image? I did, so I decided to use use the second image, which was the same you used. Same thing happened on another of my answers. :)