Tuesday, July 29, 2008

C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me!

So, Jason and Emily have decided to be the official Elder Cookie blog. Since he is clearly too busy dodging drug lords...we felt this was a good thing for us to do. Overall, cookie seems to be enjoying his mission. I think he has had 3 or 4 areas and almost every companion has been a Native Filipino.

Karon and Steve miss the help around the house with out him. He obviously was the brains behind that operation. However, we are proud of the folks for stepping up and figuring out the DVR on the satellite. Of course, all of the Dateline NBC and Rock of Love reruns are recorded and cluttering up space for the newer episodes. Other than that, the folks are doing well.

Does anyone else think Cookie and Tyler look alike? I think they are dead ringers. You can definitely see it as he gets older. Poor guy, he has to look like Tyler. JK, Ty. Like you ever read this anyway.


Well Cookie is now past the hump and has his sites set on next June. Still about 11 months away, but holy cow, the first 13 months flew by. If anyone wants to donate to the Pick up Cookie fund, we are accepting donations. Remember as the DI says, even small donations help many nations. There is you thought for the day. Later skaters.

1 comment:

jennie said...

ohh...Cookie...I miss him. I should probably write him at least one letter while he's gone...