Will somebody please tell me when it became acceptable to open a kiosk selling worthless crap based on a crazy Vampire book. Full disclosure, I have not read it...nor do I ever plan on it. So before I get hate mail sent my way, just let me rant about this for a moment. I am sure that all of the ladies who have read this book enjoy it, and that is great. But once the pop culture of this book comes into my house (aka. the Mall) I need to put my foot down. Who is going to buy this stuff? My apologies if you are one of them...but come on seriously. OK, I am going to stop before I get myself squarely on the $^%@ List with anyone. Peace be with you.

4 comments:
you beat me to blogging about this exact same kiosk!!! while I am a self proclaimed Lover of all things Twilight, you will never catch me wearing anything, buying anything, (except more books of course) or putting a sticker on anything of any kind, related to Twilight or any of it's sister novels. I love the wrighting, I do not, however, love the related paraphanilia.
I totally spelled writing wrong... sorry about that...blonde moment...
I love the Twilight series and will be purchasing the new book this weekend (not at midnight). I can't picture myself buying anything from that kiosk though... unless it's Edward, the vampire, I'm totally in lust with him and Paul is ok with it.
Im going to agree with you on this! I wouldnt buy anything but the books! BUT... I am going to the Breaking Dawn party with Ash! Thats not as bad tho right?
Post a Comment