
So about a 1 1/2 years ago I received an interesting Christmas gift from my brother Adam and his wife Jen. I was given a deed to 1 square foot of land in County Cork, Ireland. Now I of course had not so subtly suggested to Ace that this might be a fine gift to give to the "guy who has everything." I must say after almost two years...I still love it.
It is an interesting conversation piece and definitely something that I have remembered. I would hard pressed to remember much else about what I received that Christmas...but that was certainly memorable.
I have yet to make the trek to the Motherland to check on my footage (too small to be called acreage, I guess) but if anyone is interested in making the journey please let me know. We might actually go do some fun things as well. It will be great!!

3 comments:
Ever considered developing your property? If you're interested, I know people.
Welcome to the blogosphere, my friend!
Welcome to blogging!! Love the pic of you guys in central park. We're going to NYC in 2 days. We'll have to do that!
Glad that you the present Adam gave you is the only thing you really remember from that Christmas! We definately need to take another European adventure to check up on your property.
Post a Comment