Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Possibly, the best movie ever!!!

HEY YOU GUYS!!!

So hopefully everyone knows what film I am talking about while viewing this image. Chunk is one of the all time American kid icons of our generation. Goonies is an absolute classic. Mouth, Chunk, Data and all of the rest take me right back to my childhood. There is great action, comedy and drama involved...and a little mistaken romance. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking this up. You won't be disappointed!

5 comments:

jennie said...

"you might be too young for this post" says jason... I MIGHT BE TOO YOUNG!?!?! Goonies never say Die! fifty dolla bill! FIFTY DOLLA BILL!!! Chester Copperpot is my freaking grandpa I know him so well! (yes...I have Pirate ancestry...you should know this by now.) you didn't even mention the Fratelli Brothers!

Shah said...

Good call on this one. Something tells me my computer will be ripping this DVD to put on my phone soon.

Ashley said...

I agree with Jennie, nobody will be to young for Goonies, heck my kids are gonna be watching this and they are going to love it as much as i do!!

Unknown said...

Jason and Emily- I am so glad you guys have a blog! It was so fun to talk to you at the wedding! Now we will be able to keep in touch better!

Christin said...

Good crap when you guys decide to do something you go all out, I'm impressed!! Thanks for starting up a blog and for mentioning one of my all time favorite movies. I'll be adding it to our netflix queue.