Monday, July 21, 2008

Dr. Mario


So, a few weeks ago we downloaded Dr. Mario for our Wii. This, of course, seemed like a pretty harmless transaction. Boy was I wrong! Apparently this "new and improved" version of Dr. Mario gives the player the ability to play online against anyone else who happens to be on at the same time.
My point in mentioning this is...Emily is addicted! First, she is an amazing Dr. Mario player. I cannot even compete with her. I am fine with that, but now she feels the need to beat the crap out of everyone she plays. Lets just put it this way, we are not helping our Country's international relations with China, Korea, Japan, or anywhere else in Asia for that matter. You can even talk trash to your competitor!
Please for the love of all that is holy. Please do not ask Emily about her Dr. Mario playing, or encourage this behavior in any way shape or form. She will beat you down and laugh in your face! (Even if she doesn't win...but she will!)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I would like to take a moment to mention that I did win one of the 12 games we played tonight.

It may not seem like much, but considering em's mad skills - it is a huge victory!! Go Brooke's Mii.

Jason said...

Mass distraction, and foul play had to occur for that happen. If you call "cheating" winning, thats your problem.

Em