Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas!! From our house to yours!

We wish all of you out there a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We hope that 2009 is fabulous for all. This is the Christmas Card we should have sent out. I got out voted. By the way, if we didn't get one to you let us know, please! We tried to round up everyone's addresses, but in the midst of everything I am sure a few slipped through the cracks. We love you all!!

Love,

Jason and Emily

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Benny wants you to know that this is his vote too. He thinks it would be 'awesome' to get this christmas card.

Sandy said...

I think you should use this for next year and then make your house light up like the Griswalds (SP?)

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Go Yankees!

Love to you both
Sandy and Lyle