2- Chuck-A-Rama/Temple Square. This was quite the hot spot for the Broadheads during Christmases past, before going to see the lights @ Temple Square. This usually consisted of the loading up their plates, eating too much garbage, and mounds and mounds of waste. Of course the favorite past time was waiting for someone to get up to get more food and the rest of the kids dumping as much, salt, pepper, or whatever else they could find into that poor suckers beverage. Ah, wasn't it great being a kid...actually we did that to somebody last week!!


3- Mr. Mac. Yes, I am serious. There is no place like home for the holidays. And from the day after Thanksgiving to New Year's...this is my home. It actually is a lot of fun helping people in retail. After all, most people are in a better mood and usually spend more money! Also, you can always count on something happening that you have never seen before and are not likely to see again. Last year topped it. Late one night (we were open until 11:00 PM this particular night) a Polynesian woman is passing through the front of our store, talking on a cell phone. Without breaking stride, she begins to start vomiting about halfway through the store. She continues this process with her phone still held up to her ear--not stopping, mind you--and proceeds to Yak all the way to the back exit of our store. Never stopped, never said a word, never came back again. Yeah, it was even on the walls. I couldn't make this stuff up!! 
So I am wondering what 2008 Holiday Shopping Experience will bring to us this year? Heaven help us all!!

6 comments:
Nu hu! Really, that story is CRAZY!!! Although these days I believe it!
Yeah its true! I totally remember! It reeked! Yuck! You have to let me know if anything crazy happens like that this year! Good luck!
Oh my goodness, i will never forget that night, and it wasn't just staying till 11 for some of us, didn't some of you guys stay till like 1 or so making sure the carpets were clean? But yeah that was gross!
ha ha ha ha! I'm STILL so glad I wasn't working that night! sicky! I can't wait for part 2, 3 and 4 of your series... I love you guys!
I can't believe I haven't heard that story before. Man, the things we miss out on now that Adam works in AF.
She must have had too much Christmas cheer from the bottle...I like Feliz Navidad less then Blue Christmas...
Post a Comment