Hello Friends. Like it or not, it is time for another installment of the J and E Blog. Things have been very hectic, however we feel it is in every one's best interest to hear from us...not really, but you can imagine what it would be like if you did!! By the way, we felt like we should at least put one legitimate pic of us on the post. Hopefully we will have more soon.
First Things First. The Economy is in the absolute crapper. We are pretty sure that we don't even want to look at our 401K for about 5 to 10 years. This, of course, is for fear of walking ourselves into oncoming traffic. This is definitely a Free Fall (by the way, John Mayer version of Tom Petty's Free Fallin'...money!) in today's economy, and hopefully everyone out there in blog land is doing alright financially. We love you all, and pray for every one's success.
We are T-minus 2 weeks from G Day. That is GMAT test day, for those who are unaware. Jason has been diligently? studying for the past while and is finally getting ready to attempt the torture device that is the Graduate Management Admissions Test. Dan, Ryan, and anyone else who has taken this damn test, if you have any advice please let me know. I am about ready to throw the "Yellow Bible" out the window. No kidding! Wish me luck, fun Jason should be back in about 2 weeks...I hope.
No comment.

Finally, the House Warming Shin Dig is this Saturday. Way, way chill. It will be an open house set up from 5-10. (PM...not AM) No Early Birds Please. JK (I feel like I am putting a Garage Sale Ad on KSL.com right now) Seriously, if y'all can swing by we would love to see you. Just don't bring anything. I am not sure that we had that on the invitations that went out, but seriously, we don't need a thing. We just want to see all of your hotness!!! This is the copy of the actual invitation that I wanted to use, but Emily shut it down. Can you imagine? Anyway, hope to see a lot of you this weekend, and everyone else...hopefully soon. We love you all.





5 comments:
Dude, best of luck with GMAT. The only thing that helped me was knowing I could retake it if I needed to. I'm not too jealous of you right now...
Wish we could make it to your house burning party. Have fun!
um...the house may burn down once I get there...it nearly burst in to flames last time I was there, the 3 of us are so hot that any place we go together inevitably starts on fire...
good luck on the GMAT, Jas, and Em, good luck dealing with GMAT Jas.
I'm so sad we wont be at the party on Saturday. We will be there in spirit. Nice picture...you guys are the hottest people I know :0)
So sad that we had to miss your party! It stinks when your kids get sick, cause you get stuck at home! We still want to come and see it sometime soon though! Good luck on the GMAT Jas!
GMAT Advice...
Eat before you go :-)
don't worry, you can take it again
Love ya!
Post a Comment