Sunday, October 12, 2008

If you didn't show up...you don't chew Big Red!










Well here are just a few of the pics from the festivities this weekend. Thanks to all who came and made it a way fun night. We had a lot of people come over, but still had TOO MUCH food. I guess Emily needed to rethink the "light refreshments" portion of the invite. Also, thanks to Chase, Janet, Brooke, Ashli, Ryan, Karon and everyone else who helped out tons to make this the best house burning ever. The house still stands and it didn't take us all weekend to clean up the wreckage. We are still going through the submissions for best design ideas/other house ideas. So far Rochelle looks like she is in the lead. (due to some fabulous sketches) But there are still some submissions left to look at. Hope everyone is well. Thanks for coming...if you didn't make it, we understand. Some things are more important...but, not BYU games...dad. JK

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Sorry we didn't make it! We were half way there and Ellie threw up all over the back seat of our car- so we had to turn around and get her home.

Sandy said...

Jason and Emily,
Your house is lovely and writing on the big white wall was so fun..
I have never in 55 years been allowed to draw all over the wall without getting my hands slapped!!
Thank you for such a fun party and most of all for the golfing in the basement...
The boys loved it

Love you both
Sandy

jennie said...

yeah...we all know I chew big red. the proof is in the first picture. I feel so privelidged to have had a picture taken with you two, and oh what joy was mine when I saw it on your BLOG!!! the party was awesome, to quote an old guy from my home ward in PAYSON, "Good Party. Good Food. Good People. Good Party." love you both!

Kelly said...

Thanks for inviting us. We had a great time and LOVE LOVE the house. You've done a fantastic job so far. The food was DELICIOUS! Whoa Em-you put Martha to shame. I wish we wouldn't have eaten dinner before we came. :) We'll support you for whatever reason you want to throw a party!

Christin said...

What?! So Paul, Cohen, & I aren't cool enough to be posted on your blog?! I'm hurt!