Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We are back LIVE

Hello Friends. It has been a while since we have posted on our blog. This is with good reason. We have been absolutely slammed busy and can't even see straight. Jason (me) has been studying for the GMAT exam and getting EMBA Application materials, essays, resumes, transcripts, and letters of recommendation ready to submit. By the way, if anyone feels so inclined to write me a letter of recommendation, please feel free to email it to me at jaswinn@gmail,com. I have been told that the more, the better. I believe the best letters come from those who know us best. That would be you, my lovely friends. Only positive stuff please, nobody wants to hear about how I may or may not be a deadbeat.

Anyway, enough with the boring stuff...what have we been up to? Just trying to get our house in order really. Emily has been a champion at getting things done for us, while I have been off studying and going crazy. But hopefully it will all be over soon....I'm praying. Here are some lovely pictures of us, that I am most sure you have all been waiting for. As soon as the house is no longer a wreck, we will post some pics of that too. By the way, we are having an open house on Sat Oct. 11 and YOU (Yes YOU) are invited. We should have your address, but if for some reason you think we don't...send it to us and we will get you the specifics. It will be really chill and casual, so hopefully we will see everybody here!!!
I know, I know...the pictures are fabulous. I am sure Emily loves me posting the one of us in the van, moving crap. Hey, she took it!! That pink chair also was the source of much controversy. Apparently some lady who is a photographer uses it as her "signature piece" and got really ticked when she saw us sitting in it. I thought she was going to call the photography police or something. Anyway, if you couldn't tell, it was Broadhead family picture time. Hopefully everything turned out good. Or else we will have Janet on our case, and let me tell you, no one wants that! Love you all. Wish me luck on the GMAT, I've gotta take it in a month.

5 comments:

Broadheads said...

I am GMAT jelious now that I am so close to being done I think I want more. So I am working on my letter I am wondering what do we get for best letter? I will blow these ppls socks off! Well I am psyched about your place I can only imagine the joys of a big jetted tub and walk in closet ahhh someday! Can't wait to enjoy yours on the 11th PS why the crap doesn't anyone tell me they have blogs?

jennie said...

FINALLY!!! I've been waiting and waiting and (yes that's right) WAITING for a Jas and Em update! I love the pictures...WhoTF uses a pink chair as their signature piece? I guess I need to hear more about the Photography Police... maybe they'll let me join the force. I can see it now...Sargent Jennie L. Cowan, 42nd precinct, Division of Photograph Safety and Appropriateness,Commander in Chief... YEAH!

Brooke said...

Ahhh - so cute Uncle Jason and Bailey Bug!

Love you guys - we are all over the 11th - just one question. Does chill mean clothing optional?

Kelly said...

We'd love to come see your new place on the 11th. Let us know the details. mkkunz1@juno.com

-Mat & Kelly

Amber said...

Hello Jason & Emily! I am so glad you guys have a blog so we can keep in touch better. Congrats on the house...sorry we won't be there for the open house. I bet it will be a lot of fun. Hope all is well.