
So, Emily has decided to take a little weekend jont to Wyoming with her family. This of course leaves me home alone trying to study for the looming GMAT and trying to not be distracted by all of the stuff going on in the world.I have decided that I am not good as a bachelor. I had a lot of practice in this area, considering that I did not get married until I was 28. However, I find myself going crazy. The above pictures describe what was going through my mind last night. I felt like absolutely trashing my house and having everyone I know over for the crazy Thursday night in sports. BYU got their butt handed to them, and the Red Sox were doing a mighty fine job of this as well. Until the last 3 innings. :) I, like a good boy, was doing a practice test online for the GMAT last night during the last half of the BYU game. This was for a variety of reasons. First, the amount of obscenities that were going through my mind, was scaring me...so I thought I would take out some frustrations on a practice test. By the way, this has been the most effective strategy so far. I posted my highest score and was the most distraught. I do not know what the correlation is, but hopefully something similar happens next week when I take it for real.
Other than that, things are groovy. Emily doesn't get home until Sunday, so I you see a crazy bald guy running around the Orem area like a lunatic this weekend (hopefully clothed). Stop and pick me up and take me home. Thanks in advance from myself and certainly from Emily. Love you all.
By the way, the house does not look like this...I am keeping it respectable.

3 comments:
wow... i hope em doesn't read this before she comes home :-)
you can come to dinner on sunday or any other time for that matter.
Any baseball fan...even a true blue Yankee fan could appreciate the game the other night. How could you not get excited with that kind of come back?
...um...yeah...wow. the game did suck. I haven't yelled at a tv like that since I was 5 and found out Muffy the Mouse from Today's Special was not in fact a real mouse.
Post a Comment