Sunday, August 17, 2008

This really sucks



Well this week's Jason and Emily poll is about to close, and it looks like it was a tough fought battle between the Golf Cart and LCD TV. Let's be quite honest with each other, since we're friends. There is no way we are going to get a golf cart...yet. On the flip side, there was no question that we are going to get an LCD TV. However, neither of these things are going to be our first purchase if we get our house(which by the way, is getting close. We have an offer, we are just working out the details right now). My mother Karon and Emily's mother Janet have already suggested that the first purchase will be a high quality vacuum. Like obedient children that we are, we got a great deal online for this little Dyson Beauty right here. It is now at our house, in the box and ready for suction.

Now most people would not be that excited about a vacuum...and I must admit that I am one of those people. I could give a rats about what kind of vacuum that we have. But, this one does look cool, and Emily, Karon and Janet all think that it is the bomb.com. I may have taken their actual comments out of context and paraphrased slightly. Anyway, we are the newest proud owners of the most exciting purchase we could have ever made...not really.

7 comments:

Miranda said...

I think the bright yellow color will make it fun to push around the house. :0)

WinnFamily said...

I'd love to know what website she found it on, I've been wanting one of those for a long time! And by the way, our first purchase for our house was in fact a TV. Adam said he would've been embarrassed to put our old one in our family room.

Gentry said...

Ooo, I love it. How does it work? I've always wanted to try out one of those! Oh, and our first purchase was our Hoover, that we still have. Works like a champ!

jennie said...

did you mean to say you could give a rats a**? cause that would be funnier. =D let me be the 4th to congratulate you on your awesome purchase!

Ann said...

As you know, I love to vacuum.. That would be my choice for a great first purchase...I love the yellow color...

Stephenson and Katie said...

I want to know the website too :) I've always wanted a Dyson- it is a must-have for a new house! PLus, it's super cute!

Jason said...

We bought it 2 weeks ago on macys.com. They were all sold out in the stores, but online they had some, so check it out.