Yes! It is indeed getting to be that time of year. Return Missionaries, CoEds makin' noise, Blue and White Hats, and the Osmond Boys. BYU Football is gearing up to go in 2 weeks and I am pumped! I know there may be some UofU fans out in blogger nation...and some of these people maybe asking "Jason, didn't you graduate from the U?" To answer this question yes, yes I did. May I elaborate? Since I gave the U all of my money (and a lor of Steve's) for tuition. All I have received in return are biannual letters asking for donations. At least running a profitable men's wear store in Utah County is putting food on my table. BYU is a big part of that for us. So I consider it somewhat of a rebate on my tithing dollars that are going to fund this School.
Yesterday, Jason, Tyler and Callin went to go fit the coaches up in slacks for this season. We were extremly efficient, and had a great time visiting with everyone. Bronco visted with us for a few minutes and hooked us up with some gear and this picture of us in his office. Great group of guys. We wish them luck this season. As for me, two more weeks and then the big time starts. College Football Baby!!!

1 comment:
LUCKY! ha ha ha, I'm sure Callin was in heaven...
Post a Comment