We just got back from Star Valley, WY with all of the Broadheads. It was a fun and relaxing time. We stayed at some cabins just South of Afton and this was the view we had every day.
There were many different activities that took place this week. One of Jason's highlights was going to the Demolition Derby. It is certainly the ultimate in White Trash affairs. (Video to come soon, if we can figure out how to convert over AFI from our camera).
Here is Jason with his "dream machine" the winning car: 11 teen. It was a tough competition, but some how this little beauty was the winner.

We promised geocaching success and we delivered! I think we got some sort of geo coin out of this one. Definitely worthless crap...but way fun. We even got Emily's mom Janet into it. Found two different caches. The smell of success still reeks in Wyoming!!
The only thing Emily would not let me get in Jackson was this shirt. I am still a little upset!! PS Bubbas, the best Brisket in the Mountain West stopped selling their sauce in bottles. CLEARLY, they are not interested in $$$. Still ticked about that one too!

The crew @ Rocky Mtn. Seafood in Afton. Bailey definitely stole the show here! Her and Camden owned the rest of us this week. Very cute niece and nephew. We are not proud at all!!!
Jason and Emily @ Red Baron. Neither one of us is sure if we are drunk or sober at this point of the trip. :)
Good looking famliy in front of the Antler arches in Jackson.
Phil, Jason and Chase outside of the Orvis store in Jackson. Phil perfected his casting in the back of the Orvis store while the rest of the famlily fought the crowds and the power outages in "downtown" Jackson.

Fly Fishing on the Salt River. Between Phil, Chad and Jason there were about 25 fish caught (and released) in 1 1/2 hours. (Choose for yourself whether you believe this or not.) You can clearly see who was catching the quality fish...LOL PS the water was FREEZING to wade in...but way fun. I think I may have found my new calling in life. :)
Overall We had a fabulous relaxing trip. Some of us were even able to sleep through the night (Jason). As for us? Back to the grind of the workin' stiffs. Love you all! Jason and Emily.



5 comments:
I can't believe how big the Broadhead family is getting! I'm glad you guys had fun in WY. When is the whole family coming to HI?
Looks like a fun trip guys! Isn't it hard to come back!!
Sorry about the lack of sleep but Bailey is so darn cute how can you be mad :-)
Love you guys!
GO 11 TEEN!!
so...I never knew you two had such an insaitiable thirst for demolition Derby's... I would have invited you to Onion Day's years ago! seriously...you should come... Labor Day... in Payson... YEAH!
Jase! Even I have never caught a fish THAT SMALL LOL
Post a Comment