So we were in Office Max today looking for some organization stuff for our office. I came across a great deal in the middle of one of the aisles. This is an official University of Utah 12 month planner from Jan-Dec '07. Only $3.10. If anyone needs one, let me know. I can pick up this extremely useful item for you. Yes, I took this picture this afternoon!! Not even a 2008 calendar, 2007...wow!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Does anyone see anything wrong with this picture?
So we were in Office Max today looking for some organization stuff for our office. I came across a great deal in the middle of one of the aisles. This is an official University of Utah 12 month planner from Jan-Dec '07. Only $3.10. If anyone needs one, let me know. I can pick up this extremely useful item for you. Yes, I took this picture this afternoon!! Not even a 2008 calendar, 2007...wow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
well, the first problem is that the idiots were trying to sell a UTES planner in Utah County...this could explain it's extra long shelf life as well though...
That is hilarious... do you think you can pick one up for me? ha ha Hope you guys had a great New Years!
OH my! LOL that is funny!
K - Crazy question, but who is the girl in the right side, 2nd from the bottom of the picture montage at the top of your blog.
Funny!
Post a Comment