I would like to take this moment to ask everyone out there in the blogosphere what is on your iPod mix right now? Are there any fabulous or noteworthy songs that have absolutely changed your life?...OK how about just a song or two that you are grooving to? I want to make a blogger mix with all of our friend's and family's favorite songs right now! They can be new or classics...it just has to be something that you have been listening to lately. Please let us know.
Love your musically challenged,
Jason and Emily
P.S.
Songs we are grooving to right now are:
O.A.R. - Try Me
The Fray - You Found Me
Third Eye Blind - Jumper
The dude that sings "Come on get higher"
Lady GaGa - Just Dance...that one is a little embarrassing
David Cook - Light On
The new Fall Out Boy CD
Let us know!!!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm really liking All American Rejects - Hope it gives you hell.
Dierks has a new cd coming out called feel that fire... the single by the same name is fantastic. And of course "jessie's girl" by frickin A.
Jason Mraz -Details in the Fabric ...and my new favorite song to play on my guitar is Relient K -the best thing... also, a little Sweet Caroline is never a bad idea.
Hey guys! Hope everything is going good! Love you guys
we have a new blog. go to our site for instructions . . . .
Jas, I doubt you would like my choices...I am listening to Rachmininoff right now...
Post a Comment