
(Executive MBA Class 2011, BYU)
It has been a crazy Summer for us. Emily accepted a great position at Academy Mortgage where she is an Office Manager. She spends tons of time working and whipping that place into shape. She enjoys the fast pace mortgage life and has been very successful there.
I started the MBA Program at BYU the beginning of August. It has been a crazy whirlwind, but luckily I have been able to keep my head above water, and I am attempting to juggle home life, work, and school. So far I give myself about a B. Hopefully I can hit my stride and get that grade up to an A.
This fall is going to be fun for us. We are looking forward to spending time with friends and family. If anyone has any fun plans let us know. BYU and Utah Football are in full swing. They way things are going it could be a blood bath! We love you all and hope things are great with you!

3 comments:
yay for blogging again! :)
Looks like my friend Andy Johnson is in your class. How is school going anyways?
So...I was thinking...a great time for you guys to come to Hawaii would be next fall (2011) when BYU comes down to play UH. We could go to the game...I'm just sayin'...I think it would be fun!
Post a Comment