Friday, May 29, 2009

Biking, Geocaching, Lakers, and Road Trips.



Well, Emily and I are having a good start to summer so far. We are enjoying our new bikes that we got for Christmas. We really enjoy the hybrids. There are nice for Road and getting off the trail a little bit. They have been perfect for me and the Mrs. Em even let me get a Camelbak, so I look legit.



We have started up Geocaching again this Summer. In fact, we are actually going to hide a couple of caches for people to find around our neighborhood. If you haven't tried it out, come with us. It is a lot of fun and a great way to get and out relax and see nature. We love it.



Unfortunately the Lakers won the Western Conference Finals. This is Lame!! I hate the Lakers. They are a bunch of whiney &^$^%#%. Oh well, at least I can hopefully see them lose in the Finals.



Finally, Em and I are getting ready for our Summer Road Trip in June. We are heading to Mt. Rushmore and Yellowstone. We have nor been to Rushmore and it has been a while for Yellowstone...not to mention that we have never been there together. If any of you out in blogland have any good ideas for us to hit on our way out there...just let us know. We are going to be staying in Cheyenne, Deadwood, Cody and Yellowstone. Yeah, I know you are all jealous! Love you all!



1 comment:

jennie said...

I really am jealous... all those hot cowboy's in Wyoming...mmmm... we'd better be going to Lagoon this summer too...