
So here is the first Album review of 2009. Yanni "Voces." This masterpiece combines the classical new age rhythms of Yanni with the best of today's Latino singing voices.
If you love Yanni, and lets face it...who doesn't? Then my friends, run! Don't walk to your local purveyor of fine music and purchase this life changing album.
OK seriously, it isn't that bad. I was watching the concert on PBS a few weeks ago, and by watching I mean I was passed out on the couch and it happened to start playing. It actually is an interesting take on his songs, all with Spanish Vocals.
So I went to amazon.com and ordered the CD. Reason one, to improve my non-existent Spanish. Second, Yanni has apparently cut his hair and shaved his stache! This in and of itself was reason enough for me to buy this gem.
There actually are a few listenable songs on here, so if you have the means and like Yanni, I highly recommend picking it up!

1 comment:
I have loved Yanni music for years..I am glad you are a fan...I remember you in the Pearl Jam era. I am thrilled to have you listening to something I like, too.
Post a Comment