
I must be a glutton for punishment. I have been accepted and decided to enroll in the MBA class of 2011 @ Brigham Young University. I know what you all are thinking. Jason? You are already so talented and brilliant. Why are you going for a Graduate Degree? The answer is this: Why the heck not?
This should successfully fill the void in my life of not having enough to do. For those of you who know me well, this may seem like an insane endeavour. To those of you who think that, I say..."you're right!"
All of that insanity aside, this will be a great opportunity for me and Emily. The program will give us some great networking relationships with the Marriott School and help me to increase my skill set and become a better manager and business owner! (As if that is even possible!)
Keep us in your prayers. Since nothing else has really gone according to plan for us the past few years, let's hope this will be a positive challenge. At least BYU sends me on a International Business Excursion at the end of this thing...so it won't be all bad! Europe here I come!! (Or India, or China, or wherever).

4 comments:
Congrats! That is a great decision and you'll be happy you did. Good luck!
Awesome! Yes, I'm biased, but I think you made a great call. The benefits far outweigh the costs. Good luck!
Way to go Jason! Good luck!
So proud of you Jas...You will do well and you have a great supportive wife..Good luck.
Post a Comment