
From the Desk of Emily:
While I do appreciate the all knowing and powerful Ferris, I think that I have to quote the infamous Billy Madison when talking to an alcohol induced hallucination "the penguin".........."SO SORRY TO INTERRUPT....PROCEED"
I would like interject a few sentiments concerning cultivating "your people" -- there is one major flaw with said cultivation theory according to Jason. He fails to mention who these so called "right people" are. Since I am feeling generous today I will give you the ultimate cultivation key. It's a four letter word that you will be happy to repeat over and over. W.I.F.E. If you really want to have the hook up, just know and befriend the wife of your so called "Hook Up Guy" that opens doors you never knew existed. Never underestimate the power of a woman, especially the power she has over her man:)
Now if your "Hook Up Guy" is not married...piece of cake, because he is either a man's man or a ladies man. So just send the appropriate person to do the dirty work.
I guess that I really can't fully agree with the old adage, it is not what you know, but who you know. Knowledge is power people and without the proper knowledge does it really matter who you know? (I know, I am deep).
Basically it comes down to this: "Work Smarter, not Harder"
Let all of our Husbands/Boyfriends/Guy Friends/Whoever Men pat themselves on the back with all of their amazing connections whether they consciously know it or not and remember it's not all about quantity, rather quality.
So let's toast to your success in future endeavours. I encourage all of you to continue to cultivate "the right people."

1 comment:
True Dat!
Post a Comment